Join us for NGSS Action, Application, and Personalization, the follow up workshop to our in-person or virtual NGSS Instructional Toolkit Trainings. This advanced professional learning opportunity takes a deeper dive and engages the participants with support to revise a current unit to include:
An anchoring phenomenon and driving questions based on a common experience
Student centered learning
Scaffolds to make thinking visible
Energy and Climate NGSS
An action project using a project based learning model
The training consists of 3 online synchronous meetings plus supported asynchronous project work. Once you have registered, course Instructor Laura MacLachlan will follow up with you to discuss your energy or climate unit.
- Cost: Free of charge for Vermont and New Hampshire teachers* thanks to our generous funders (see below).
- Credit: Up to 7 Professional Development Hours, certificates will be sent out on completion.
- Questions: Laura MacLachlan, email@example.com
*Teachers from other states may take the workshop for a fee of $175.
Winter 2021 date and time options
- Thursdays, January 7, 14, and 21, 3:30-6pm
- Wednesdays, January 27, and February 3 and 10, 3:30-6pm
- Thursdays, March 4, 11, and 18, 3:30-6pm
Register for online PD